XF 1.2 Any tutorials on how to!

oO5 Dynasty

Customize the postbit area. I see some really cool stuff being done, and i wouldn't mind looking at some tutorials on how to customize mine. Also how do you fix the message/content box while working on the post bit area. Ive noticed if you change the postbit size to fit your customizations, the content box doesn't move to adjust to the postbit. Leaving one big over laying mess.

Also i was wondering how to set my board up like this. This was created by @Sheldon
newnodes.gif

Last but not least i just set up my user upgrade system and i want to use it for Premium members. I see on other websites they have a link in the nav bar that shows what they get if they pay for Premium. The link shows pictures that showcase what they get. I was wondering how this is done. Do you create a new page? I never messed with that feature.

Last but not least i just set up my user upgrade system and i want to use it for Premium members. I see on other websites they have a link in the nav bar that shows what they get if they pay for Premium. The link shows pictures that showcase what they get. I was wondering how this is done. Do you create a new page? I never messed with that feature.

A page node would work. This addon enables you to put a page node in the navbar:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/

Top Bottom