Any 'Suits' fans in da house

wang

Hello,

I have been watching lately a tv Show called 'Suits' on Netflix, and I like it very much. At first I was like I will watch it to kill some time, as I had nothing better to do. But after a couple of series I was hooked and I binge watched all series. I find it fascinating.

Is anyone else watching this show too? If so, what is your take on it?

Best show on TV for me :)

Second half of the current season just started last week, excellent story lines emerging. Well, I like where it's going, especially with "Darvey" :)

I hear Season 5's second half is going to be very facinating. I am looking forward till it is added on Neflix again. I am wondering how Harvey and Mike will get out of this mess.

I hear Season 5's second half is going to be very facinating. I am looking forward till it is added on Neflix again. I am wondering how Harvey and Mike will get out of this mess.
I have my theories on who caused the mess :D (Haven't watched last night's yet so don't know whether it was found out in that one . . either way.. I have theories!)

Yep.. another Suits fan here :coffee:

I have my theories on who caused the mess :D (Haven't watched last night's yet so don't know whether it was found out in that one . . either way.. I have theories!)

Yep.. another Suits fan here :coffee:

I just found out who the snitch was, and it looks very bad. But I have hope that Louis will change their mind.

Last edited:
"you've just be Litt up" Mouth :p

I love this show so much!!!

Deliberately not reading anything that might have spoilers as I will wait and buy the latest season on DVD when it comes out here (who knows when that will be we have to wait forever Down Under!)

"you've just be Litt up" Mouth :p

I love this show so much!!!

Deliberately not reading anything that might have spoilers as I will wait and buy the latest season on DVD when it comes out here (who knows when that will be we have to wait forever Down Under!)

Trailers aren't spoilers right? :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Kim

At least watch the rebroadcast of the midseason premiere party :)

By now I take it that the last episode has been seen, so there will be no risk of spoilers by me saying the following.

Did Mike go to a one of them white collars prison camps, or was it a state/federal pen?

By now I take it that the last episode has been seen, so there will be no risk of spoilers by me saying the following.

Did Mike go to a one of them white collars prison camps, or was it a state/federal pen?

It's television. Of course they are going to send Mike to "state/federal pen" :)

Top Bottom