• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any 'Suits' fans in da house

wang

Hello,

I have been watching lately a tv Show called 'Suits' on Netflix, and I like it very much. At first I was like I will watch it to kill some time, as I had nothing better to do. But after a couple of series I was hooked and I binge watched all series. I find it fascinating.

Is anyone else watching this show too? If so, what is your take on it?

RDR

Best show on TV for me :)

Second half of the current season just started last week, excellent story lines emerging. Well, I like where it's going, especially with "Darvey" :)

wang

I hear Season 5's second half is going to be very facinating. I am looking forward till it is added on Neflix again. I am wondering how Harvey and Mike will get out of this mess.

Lisa

I hear Season 5's second half is going to be very facinating. I am looking forward till it is added on Neflix again. I am wondering how Harvey and Mike will get out of this mess.
I have my theories on who caused the mess :D (Haven't watched last night's yet so don't know whether it was found out in that one . . either way.. I have theories!)

Yep.. another Suits fan here :coffee:

wang

I have my theories on who caused the mess :D (Haven't watched last night's yet so don't know whether it was found out in that one . . either way.. I have theories!)

Yep.. another Suits fan here :coffee:
I just found out who the snitch was, and it looks very bad. But I have hope that Louis will change their mind.

Last edited:

Kim

"you've just be Litt up" Mouth :p

I love this show so much!!!

Deliberately not reading anything that might have spoilers as I will wait and buy the latest season on DVD when it comes out here (who knows when that will be we have to wait forever Down Under!)

wang

By now I take it that the last episode has been seen, so there will be no risk of spoilers by me saying the following.

Did Mike go to a one of them white collars prison camps, or was it a state/federal pen?

ManagerJosh

By now I take it that the last episode has been seen, so there will be no risk of spoilers by me saying the following.

Did Mike go to a one of them white collars prison camps, or was it a state/federal pen?
It's television. Of course they are going to send Mike to "state/federal pen" :)