Any 'Suits' fans in da house

No cushy place for Mike then, huh

I forgot all about the spoilers tag. Thank you for that sir. Post adjusted.

All the post season 5 debriefs/season 6 glimpses indicate that the story line is picking up right where Mike enters prison and will be continuing/following him in prison.

All the post season 5 debriefs/season 6 glimpses indicate that the story line is picking up right where Mike enters prison and will be continuing/following him in prison.

It looks that way. That prison line can produce many interesting sideline stories. I hope that this show will go on for a few more years. It is one of the best shows running currently in my opinion.

It looks that way. That prison line can produce many interesting sideline stories. I hope that this show will go on for a few more years. It is one of the best shows running currently in my opinion.

Plus it serves as a reset too. It resets the firm. It resets some of the story lines. It also starts asking questions on what relationships will continue? What happens to the firm? How do they continue the story?

I enjoy the show, just keep in mind they are about as true to real law as RoadRunner and Wile E. Coyote cartoons are true to physics.

By now I take it that the last episode has been seen, so there will be no risk of spoilers by me saying the following.

Did Mike go to a one of them white collars prison camps, or was it a state/federal pen?
Not 100% sure. The prosecutor said that she'd make sure he did his time in a federal penitentiary and that he wouldn't go to a white collar camp. After he was sentenced he said to Rachel not to worry, it was only a white collar prison. The training Harvey gave him was more for a federal penitentiary (learning how to hit and stuff). He also gave into a plea, so I guess they may have had an arrangement.

I'm not sure which tbh, but he did say white collar camp but when they shown it, it didn't look like a camp with a guard tower with a gun and it barricaded off like that. The judge also said "you have 72 hours to report to [insert name here] federal prison" or something. So...

Not 100% sure. The prosecutor said that she'd make sure he did his time in a federal penitentiary and that he wouldn't go to a white collar camp. Before he was sentenced he said to Rachel not to worry, it was only a white collar prison. The training Harvey gave him was more for a federal penitentiary (learning how to hit and stuff). He also gave into a plea, so I guess they may have had an arrangement.

I'm not sure which tbh, but he did say white collar camp but when they shown it, it didn't look like a camp with a guard tower with a gun and it barricaded off like that. The judge also said "you have 72 hours to report to [insert name here] federal prison" or something. So...

Yes, the prison shot looked like one of them medium or high security facilities. And that DA, is not to be trusted. It seemed like it was personal with her. Where ever he lands, I hope he survives.

Yes, the prison shot looked like one of them medium or high security facilities. And that DA, is not to be trusted. It seemed like it was personal with her. Where ever he lands, I hope he survives.
tv.com says this:
prison. He’s going to a white collar facility, apparently, so expect more dinner-scene-from-Goodfellas and less Shawshank Redemption
[http://www.tv.com/shows/suits-2011/...pisode-16-the-25th-hour-review-145696705721/]

These guys remember everything that happened. That summary sums it all up.

The first 2 series of the new season were not strong imo. Too much drama, and the prison scenes so unreal. In a real prison Mike would never survive the first week the way that he is behaving.

Top Bottom