Any Real Webmasters Here These Days ?

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

I know the "Webmaster" name is a bit old these days but well i still consider myself one lol :)

I am trying to make 2014 a very rewarding financial year and to do this i am going to dedicate most my time to my Expert Pixels project but also i would like to get 4-5 side projects up and running using XenForo as the main platform.... So as you will know the old saying "Many hands makes light work" rather than take on too much myself I was hoping to meet some new online contacts / fellow webmasters who may be interested in joining forces.

I have many Interests in terms of topics / niches and am also open to learning / getting involved in other ones.

I have a load of old / aged domains in many different niches so if anyone is interested hit me up via PM / PC or Skype. (Skype Addy in my Signature).

Regards, Darren

you mean as people who work full time for a website? if so that would be me:p

As for my personal sites, meh mostly minor hobby things

That's a good thing tho :) If you have sites about something you enjoy the stand a better chance of being coming successful.. if (NOT BEING RACIST !!!) but if you do what a lot of indians do and blogg about crap they know nothing about they waste months and months of their time trying to make people who know that niche / area of interest want to stay on their site and well that's not going to happen..

PM me some time, might be interested in some joint ventures.

Darren

Hey all,

I know the "Webmaster" name is a bit old these days but well i still consider myself one lol :)

I am trying to make 2014 a very rewarding financial year and to do this i am going to dedicate most my time to my Expert Pixels project but also i would like to get 4-5 side projects up and running using XenForo as the main platform.... So as you will know the old saying "Many hands makes light work" rather than take on too much myself I was hoping to meet some new online contacts / fellow webmasters who may be interested in joining forces.

I have many Interests in terms of topics / niches and am also open to learning / getting involved in other ones.

I have a load of old / aged domains in many different niches so if anyone is interested hit me up via PM / PC or Skype. (Skype Addy in my Signature).

Regards, Darren

Define a "real" webmaster. what's the criteria here to be real? :confused:

Still have my original email addy that I got in 1995.
webmaster at hearth.com

The word originally had a simple meaning and the job was once voted the "best" job in a big survey! I think I know why (being as I had the job for 18+ years)....

Just sold my bigger site and not looking to get into anything else...except helping and teaching people, mostly for free.

Top Bottom