any hands on coaching available for setting up of new xenforo forum

horrible hound

I'm looking at adding a xenforo or vbulletin forum software to a new domain.
From reading through different forums, xenforo is my first choice above vbulletin,
However my computer skills are limited and I will need some assistance in getting the forum software up and running.
There seems to be from reading the forums that there are plenty of skilled vbulletin software engineers who are available to help set up vbulletin at reasonable fees.
I cannot find a similar service re, xenforo forum software which may tip my decision in favor of using vbulletin.
Is their a xenforo service available that I am missing.

I'm looking at adding a xenforo or vbulletin forum software to a new domain.
From reading through different forums, xenforo is my first choice above vbulletin,
However my computer skills are limited and I will need some assistance in getting the forum software up and running.
There seems to be from reading the forums that there are plenty of skilled vbulletin software engineers who are available to help set up vbulletin at reasonable fees.
I cannot find a similar service re, xenforo forum software which may tip my decision in favor of using vbulletin.
Is their a xenforo service available that I am missing.

You can purchase an official XenForo installation on the checkout page when you buy the software, or, there are many people offering 3rd party installation services :)

We would be delighted to help you install XenForo. Check the first link in my signature for a brief overview of our rates. If you would have any additional specifications or questions, feel free to shoot me a PC :)

Someone asked into being helped with an installation. I replied to that. If that's not OK or allowed then I apologize.

I dont know either way to be honest, I just recall someones hand being smacked for it before! Though nothing against any of your services, people seem more than happy with them, but it would make sence to me to disallow such posts before they become a problem (ie, someone posts a pre sale question up and 4 different people post up offering their 3rd party services)

Top Bottom