Any Battlefield 4 / Gamers here on XF ?

ExpertPixels.com

Hey all,

Any Battlefield gamers on XF ?? BF4 is one game i am really wanting / hoping that gets me back into the pc gaming again.. ive not been active in any games since BF2 and as i skipped BF3 i am looking forward to BF4..

I also was going to start a website dedicated to BF4: http://i.imgur.com/pbuwJSF.jpg <-- that is a recent screenshot of the design i was creating for it.. but as need to focus my time on my upcoming design business "Expert Pixels" i think i will have to forget about this project unless there are some XF members that are interested in helping me with this project.

Regards, Darren

Last edited:
I'm a Battlefield gamer, as are quite a few members of my gaming community. However, we play BF3 on the PS3 and will be moving to BF4 on the PS4. Looking forward to it! :D

I'm a gamer but was never particularly into shooters. However, the Battlefield 4 PS4 bundle was the most appealing to me, so I've got that one down and I'm excited to try it!

Picked up BF3 for my PS3 just today so I can get used to it and not embarrass myself too much when it comes time for the PS4.

Make it about Destiny and I am in! The only next gen shooter which I have interest in at the moment. I have yet to fully indulge in BF 3, not a huge FPS junkie but it seems decent so far.

I'm a gamer but was never particularly into shooters. However, the Battlefield 4 PS4 bundle was the most appealing to me, so I've got that one down and I'm excited to try it!

Picked up BF3 for my PS3 just today so I can get used to it and not embarrass myself too much when it comes time for the PS4.

Well you missed out on a great bargain, PS Plus subscribers got it for free in July. Unless you have an Xbox 360.

I have something coming soon for you BF4 gamers :D

fragzone.webp

Make it about Destiny and I am in! The only next gen shooter which I have interest in at the moment. I have yet to fully indulge in BF 3, not a huge FPS junkie but it seems decent so far.

Well you missed out on a great bargain, PS Plus subscribers got it for free in July. Unless you have an Xbox 360.
Destiny does look fantastic, I plan to pick it up on PS4!

Yeah, I knew it was available free in July, but I'm not currently a plus subscriber. I think it's fantastic but with my PS4 preorder I've got a year's subscription, not going to bother subscribing before then (it's only a few months!).

Destiny does look fantastic, I plan to pick it up on PS4!

Yeah, I knew it was available free in July, but I'm not currently a plus subscriber. I think it's fantastic but with my PS4 preorder I've got a year's subscription, not going to bother subscribing before then (it's only a few months!).

I don't work for sony but..

There's a 3 month subscription plan, you get titles such as UC 3, XCOM, Saints Row etc..instantly plus this month they're giving away Hitman Absolution...just for $17.99 for 3 months. PLUS your membership stacks up, meaning I can buy several years of PS today.

I'm personally going to preorder Watch Dogs & Knack, I'm hoping those are launch titles.

I don't work for sony but..

There's a 3 month subscription plan, you get titles such as UC 3, XCOM, Saints Row etc..instantly plus this month they're giving away Hitman Absolution...just for $17.99 for 3 months. PLUS your membership stacks up, meaning I can buy several years of PS today.

I'm personally going to preorder Watch Dogs & Knack, I'm hoping those are launch titles.
I know! I've considered it, just none of the current titles are appealing to me.

I believe Knack will be, dunno about Watch Dogs.

Top Bottom