1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Battlefield 4 / Gamers here on XF ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ExpertPixels.com, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Any Battlefield gamers on XF ?? BF4 is one game i am really wanting / hoping that gets me back into the pc gaming again.. ive not been active in any games since BF2 and as i skipped BF3 i am looking forward to BF4..

I also was going to start a website dedicated to BF4: http://i.imgur.com/pbuwJSF.jpg <-- that is a recent screenshot of the design i was creating for it.. but as need to focus my time on my upcoming design business "Expert Pixels" i think i will have to forget about this project unless there are some XF members that are interested in helping me with this project.

Regards, Darren

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    Anthony Parsons likes this.
  2. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

BRING ON THE BLUE TINGE!

Luke F likes this.
  3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I'm a Battlefield gamer, as are quite a few members of my gaming community. However, we play BF3 on the PS3 and will be moving to BF4 on the PS4. Looking forward to it! :D

4. NixFifty

NixFifty Well-Known Member

I'm a Battlefield player on both PC and PS3 :D

5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

BF/3 on xBox 360 and have BF/4 on pre-order.

6. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

7. Creaky

Creaky Active Member

BF3 on 360, will move to BF4 on Xbox One

8. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

I'm a gamer but was never particularly into shooters. However, the Battlefield 4 PS4 bundle was the most appealing to me, so I've got that one down and I'm excited to try it!

Picked up BF3 for my PS3 just today so I can get used to it and not embarrass myself too much when it comes time for the PS4.

9. Sage Knight

Sage Knight Well-Known Member

Make it about Destiny and I am in! The only next gen shooter which I have interest in at the moment. I have yet to fully indulge in BF 3, not a huge FPS junkie but it seems decent so far.

Well you missed out on a great bargain, PS Plus subscribers got it for free in July. Unless you have an Xbox 360.

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I am so excited for Star Wars Battlefront coming soon WOOOOOOOO :eek:

11. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I have something coming soon for you BF4 gamers :D

fragzone.png

QenTox and mistypants like this.
  12. mistypants

Destiny does look fantastic, I plan to pick it up on PS4!

Yeah, I knew it was available free in July, but I'm not currently a plus subscriber. I think it's fantastic but with my PS4 preorder I've got a year's subscription, not going to bother subscribing before then (it's only a few months!).

13. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

If anyone is remotely interested; http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/

Game developers regularly hangout there. EA/Dice programmers, tech support, etc. Companies pay more attention to their brand name on that site than anywhere else.

14. Da Bookie Mon

Da Bookie Mon Formerly The Forum Heroes

Will this be part of Fusion Gamer or a new style?

15. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It's a different style

16. Da Bookie Mon

:cry:

17. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I only used the logo font from Fusion Gamer :D, past that it's part of its own design.

18. Da Bookie Mon

I know, I was just hoping it was a new look for 1.2 fusion gamer

19. Sage Knight

Sage Knight Well-Known Member

I don't work for sony but..

There's a 3 month subscription plan, you get titles such as UC 3, XCOM, Saints Row etc..instantly plus this month they're giving away Hitman Absolution...just for $17.99 for 3 months. PLUS your membership stacks up, meaning I can buy several years of PS today.

I'm personally going to preorder Watch Dogs & Knack, I'm hoping those are launch titles.

20. mistypants

I know! I've considered it, just none of the current titles are appealing to me.

I believe Knack will be, dunno about Watch Dogs.