1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Battlefield 4 / Gamers here on XF ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ExpertPixels.com, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Any Battlefield gamers on XF ?? BF4 is one game i am really wanting / hoping that gets me back into the pc gaming again.. ive not been active in any games since BF2 and as i skipped BF3 i am looking forward to BF4..

I also was going to start a website dedicated to BF4: http://i.imgur.com/pbuwJSF.jpg <-- that is a recent screenshot of the design i was creating for it.. but as need to focus my time on my upcoming design business "Expert Pixels" i think i will have to forget about this project unless there are some XF members that are interested in helping me with this project.

Regards, Darren

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    Anthony Parsons likes this.
  2. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

BRING ON THE BLUE TINGE!

Luke F likes this.
  3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I'm a Battlefield gamer, as are quite a few members of my gaming community. However, we play BF3 on the PS3 and will be moving to BF4 on the PS4. Looking forward to it! :D

4. NixFifty

NixFifty Well-Known Member

I'm a Battlefield player on both PC and PS3 :D

5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

BF/3 on xBox 360 and have BF/4 on pre-order.

6. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

7. Creaky

Creaky Active Member

BF3 on 360, will move to BF4 on Xbox One

8. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

I'm a gamer but was never particularly into shooters. However, the Battlefield 4 PS4 bundle was the most appealing to me, so I've got that one down and I'm excited to try it!

Picked up BF3 for my PS3 just today so I can get used to it and not embarrass myself too much when it comes time for the PS4.

9. Sage Knight

Sage Knight Well-Known Member

Make it about Destiny and I am in! The only next gen shooter which I have interest in at the moment. I have yet to fully indulge in BF 3, not a huge FPS junkie but it seems decent so far.

Well you missed out on a great bargain, PS Plus subscribers got it for free in July. Unless you have an Xbox 360.

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I am so excited for Star Wars Battlefront coming soon WOOOOOOOO :eek:

11. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I have something coming soon for you BF4 gamers :D

fragzone.png

QenTox and mistypants like this.
  12. mistypants

Destiny does look fantastic, I plan to pick it up on PS4!

Yeah, I knew it was available free in July, but I'm not currently a plus subscriber. I think it's fantastic but with my PS4 preorder I've got a year's subscription, not going to bother subscribing before then (it's only a few months!).

13. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

If anyone is remotely interested; http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/

Game developers regularly hangout there. EA/Dice programmers, tech support, etc. Companies pay more attention to their brand name on that site than anywhere else.

14. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Will this be part of Fusion Gamer or a new style?

15. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It's a different style

16. The Forum Heroes

:cry:

17. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I only used the logo font from Fusion Gamer :D, past that it's part of its own design.

18. The Forum Heroes

I know, I was just hoping it was a new look for 1.2 fusion gamer

19. Sage Knight

Sage Knight Well-Known Member

I don't work for sony but..

There's a 3 month subscription plan, you get titles such as UC 3, XCOM, Saints Row etc..instantly plus this month they're giving away Hitman Absolution...just for $17.99 for 3 months. PLUS your membership stacks up, meaning I can buy several years of PS today.

I'm personally going to preorder Watch Dogs & Knack, I'm hoping those are launch titles.

20. mistypants

I know! I've considered it, just none of the current titles are appealing to me.

I believe Knack will be, dunno about Watch Dogs.