Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Updated UI.X add-on and Antiquark. The merging didn't take long since most of my customization were done on EXTRA.css, and XF's template modification appears to be somewhat smart enough to tell how to merge this and that, lol.

Just checked my ACP, and I've found an error related to the theme.
ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 3:00 AM

@Mike Creuzer Antiquark 1.4.9.0. I'll try to check the original 'uix_offCanvasSidebarVisitorTabs' template. I might have missed something during the merging or some other stuff.

EDIT: Ah nope. The original is using "#content div:not(.sidebar) .secondaryContent li:lt(5)" as the selector as well. And that's exactly where the problem lies on my case. I had to change it to "li.PopupItemLink:lt(5)" and had to make a fallback if there was nothing found (meaning, adding the 'You have no recent conversations' and 'You have no new alerts' sentences).

Styling error?
Screenshot (290).webp

EDIT: Disabling background CSS rule for the first two conditions will show the expected result. Seems like those default conditions have higher priority than the style.

Updated xf to the last version, updated ui.x to 1.04 patch 1, but now the list of styles, under "Appearance -> UI.X" it's not being populated.
In the past I was able to see a list with the AD products available and purchased.

Anyone having this issue?

@loplo Yeah, I was just saying that I have no issue with it. Also, FYI, I updated to 1.4.10 at the very first day it was released, and have never gotten issue where the list was not populated. You might want to reinstall the add-on.

Top Bottom