XF 1.4 Answer box disappeared

Melondia

Hi!

I have tried to find answer for this but haven't found it yet.

If I or someone else try's to answer for any of threads:

b879da28a9.jpg

f10e77bf89.jpg

The message box has "disappeared". I use latest Xenforo and have only few add-ons installed.
8896f5a617.png

I had XenAtendo installed before but I uninstalled that because thought that causes the problem. The problem has occured today and I have tried Xenforos "File Health Check" and rebuild all caches

Error what have come today:
Virheinfo
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons' in /home/melondia/public_html/mc/library/XenForo/Error.php:116 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'ini_set() has b...', '/home/melondia/...', 116, Array) #1 /home/melondia/public_html/mc/library/XenForo/Error.php(116): ini_set('display_errors', true) #2 /home/melondia/public_html/mc/library/XenForo/Error.php(108): XenForo_Error::_getPhrasedTextIfPossible('An unexpected e...', 'unexpected_erro...') #3 /home/melondia/public_html/mc/library/XenForo/Application.php(370): XenForo_Error::unexpectedException(Object(Zend_Feed_Exception)) #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(Zend_Feed_Exception)) #5 {main} thrown - library/XenForo/Error.php:116
Generated By: Unknown Account, tänään klo 10.34
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://www.melondia.com/mc/foorumit/-/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

My sites: http://melondia.com/mc/

Do you use cloudflare?

If the problem started suddenly with no changes made then it will more than likely be server related.

Do you use cloudflare?

If the problem started suddenly with no changes made then it will more than likely be server related.

Yes we use cloudflare and we haven't made any changes before issue today.

Something what I have noticed:
- There is not issue when I use Ipad or Iphone (Maybe because safari?)
- The same problem have with Default style too

EDIT: And with "default user" it look like this when logged in:
ab79fa4261.jpg

Top Bottom