Another Vbulletin 3.7 to Xenforo

wyze

Deliberated and pondered the move to Xenforo for years! Literally years!

I took the plunge and I am so pleased that I did. @Slavik did a great job helping us import our forum from Vbulletin, everything came over and redirects from VBSEO worked perfectly.

Our image gallery also imported into the Media Gallery! Which is now a part of the standard Xenforo offering!

We have no plugins, the standard software does everything we need including supreme spam management! We haven't had more than 3 spam posts in 2 months!

The forum is so much faster, so much so I wondered if we needed the server resources we were using. We are now able on a busier and bigger site to cut out server resources in HALF! yes, half the CPU and RAM and the images take up less space.

I've pulled a graph off showing our forum stats from the last year, see how the posts and user activity spikes when we migrated to xenforo - ALMOST INSTANTLY!

Server errors and glitches vanished, people didn't have trouble logging in or signing up. Posts don't strangely go missing either or duplicate themselves.

I also spend almost no time each week booting out spammers and cleaning up spam!

forum-stats.webp

Thanks for a great product, for saving our community and cutting my running costs in half! If version 2.0 is better I'm going to be so pleased I might buy a kitten and run around in a brightly coloured sweater for a whole year!

Was great working with you.

Awesome to see your users have taken to the software also!

Top Bottom