XF 1.2 Another BB Code question

Hi Folks,

Working in a test environment to work out all the bugs on transferring over from vbulletin 4 CMS. On a couple of my articles I have the following BB code to display images for articles that were in the CMS;

View attachment 185398

the # in the brackets being the attachment ID.

How would I go about writing a new BB code to display those images as thumbnails in my current posts?

Also, would there happen to be a BB code "pack" for some of vb4's bb code formatting that is not native to XF? Some other examples;

Horizontal line
[TR][/TR]
[TD][/TD] (Tables)

Thats better than I was - but my formatting is awfully funky now with tons of spacing. No support for table within a table perhaps?;

TableSpacing.webp

Here is what the text is;

General ATC200 Specifications
Production Years :1981-1983
Engine type :4 Stroke, Air cooled
Displacement :192 cc
Bore x Stroke :65 x 57.8 mm
Compression ratio :7.8 to 1
Compression :142 - 170 psi
Transmission : 5 speed
Clutch Type : Semi-auto
Oil Capacity : 1.43 Qt
Carburetion : 22 mm Keihin
Starting system :Recoil Starter
Fuel capacity :2.3 Gal , 0.4 Gal res.
Wheelbase :46.9 in.
Overall Length :72.4 in.
Overall Width :42.5 in.
Ground Clearance :4.9 in.
Seat Height :27.2 in.
Front Tires :25 x 12 x 9
Rear Tires :25 x 12 x 9
Front Suspension :none
Rear Suspension :none
Front Brake :lever + cable operated drum
Rear Brake :pedal operated Drum
Final Drive :chain
Dry Weight :299.9 lbs
MSRP :$1,298.00
View attachment 91347

Hmmm...I see.

Any easy way to find and replace or some similar operation those tables I have constructed on pages to take the spacing out? Have probably 50 posts with those in there...

There is no easy way.
I use Excel and the concatenation function to create the strings for my tables.

There are other table BB Codes available in the RM which may prove more suitable.

Well I had pasted the code itself and I guess it tried to parse it. Basially, in the posts that were imported from my vb4 cms, I have code that looks like;

(attach=config) attachmentid#only(/attach) (Using brackets though, obviously)

Previously, it would display the image in the vb4 CMS with this code as a thumbnail of varying different sizes and then pull the light box once it was clicked on.

In Xenforo, it displays it only as a hyperlink. I'd like to display it as a thumbnail instead, knowing I don't really have the option to make it a different thumbnail size from image to image, like I did in vb4.

Top Bottom