XF 1.3 Anonymous user with red text

Benas223

A normal user that I know from our game server registered on our site with a name "Anonymous" and in the "Members Online Now" sidebar he appears red? He is in the same group that all the other members are in.

Last edited:
Could it possibly be the invisible colouring for that usergroup? Have you checked EXTRA.css for additional coding for the usergroup?

But I have never used EXTRA.css before, it's empty. Have never done anything with normal user rank's colours. He's in the same user group as other normal members.
But it's not the default style, so it might have been edited somewhere. Check in Style properties also. Will you share a link to your site, can always take a closer look.

Try checking Style Properties > Sidebar > User List Invisible Username.
30aefa13077f4f147caf3af69d978e24.png

Colour set is red, changed it now. How can I see a list of invisible usernames? How does it work?

Last edited:
30aefa13077f4f147caf3af69d978e24.png

Colour set is red, changed it now. How can I see a list of invisible usernames? How does it work?

If a user chooses to be invisible, they are only listed in the online members list and block to those that have permission to bypass user privacy, and they're coloured differently.

It also removes what page they were last viewing, and when they were last online from their profile and user card.

You can use the user search in the control panel to find users with it enabled.

Liam

Top Bottom