AndyB's appreciation thread

imthebest

If you are running XenForo there are 90% of chances that you have at least one add-on made by AndyB. I'm using various of his add-ons, most of them from his "Remove..." series :ROFLMAO: but also some must-have features like Similar Threads which Andy was so kind to update recently to cover a suggestion made by me.

1327.jpg

I want to thank you @AndyB for being one of the top contributors to the XenForo history... granted we will always remember you and you have already earned a place in our hearts! :)

Keep it up man!!! (y)

This guy is the Dark Horse of xenForo Add-ons! I love this guy! He is not only a genuine person, wonderful to speak to, he has been helping me clean up 16 years of mess like its a personal passion to improve our forums. I can't even put it into words. Kudo's and respect Andy (y)

I started forums in 1999, migrating from ubb , ubbthreads, PHPnuke, vbulletin to xenForo.
AndyB add-ons are essential xenForo house cleaning tools (utilities) that give the admin the ability to improve user experience in a very logical way. These improve SEO and daily workflow functions to maintain a very tidy forum. I cannot rave enough about Andy and his insight into how he understands better ways to improve while creating utilities for us. Simple add-ons that are brilliant! A Big Thanks!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to tap into this thread about the assistance @AndyB has been giving me and my site (VeteransBriefing.com) over the past few days. @AndyB has been tremendous with his assistance in tweaking our site, Everything from creating a fresh logo to his suggestions on how we could attract brand new users. Thank you @AndyB

Last edited:
For some strange reason, I decided to read this tread from the first post down. I am glad I did. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I just chatted with @AndyB two days ago but after reading this tread I am going to have to PM him to make sure he'still with us. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom