Android app for xF2

Dnyan

Hello All,

xF2 is mobile ready and great user experiance script.

I made a webview app using script available on github.

Did some modification in it, to enable downloading of file, login with google, sending push notification fcm (currently we can send through fcm console as i dont know about api integration in xF2 server side in order to make alerts as push notification) etc

App feature
Take picture with camera and upload as attachment

Attach any file from android to attachment

Download file from your site in app.

Login with google fb linkedin etc works perfectly

Have app rate feature
Can access gps location
Send push notification from fcm console to all app user
Aplash screen etc.

U can check my app at

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=www.civil4m.com.civil4m

If you wish to make app like this

Send me pm with ur email address
And site url

Will send you the project file for same.

If anyone can help me in building api server side to make alerts as push notification, it would be great help

Thank You

This is a good idea and I've made something like that for my forum so now I've an app that I've published on the store so that all my members can browse the forum through the app. Do you think it's possible to do something like that for iOS also?

I've used a script I've bought on Codecanyon. Simple and very cheap with very good results. The only thing missing are the notification but I'm not a coder so I'd need someone that can modify it for me...

I've used a script I've bought on Codecanyon. Simple and very cheap with very good results. The only thing missing are the notification but I'm not a coder so I'd need someone that can modify it for me...
If you are on xF 1.xx give a try to addon push notification for browser made by admin zone TAZ.

It will also push as its a webview browser only.

If you are on xF2.xx, need to wait for developers to take interest in browser push notification

Tried to use the addon. It works on Chrome on mobile but not in the App webview. Unfortunately I cannot contact the developer to have this thing fixed. BTW if you want I can send you the App code to check if something can be done if you're a coder.

I m not a expert coder, its something related to user agent. I will talk with my friend, if poswible to tweak it, will message u in private for project file.

Thank you for you interest.

There was a problem for log in with google, as o auth wont work with webview so i tweak it by introducing fake UA

Top Bottom