Android aimed forum

vijaichander

Hello all,
Im building a forum devoted to android world (Myself being a custom rom developer)where users are free to ask their question,post guides and scripts for android development etc...I have have edited a skin developed by microsuck which is basically a darkened skin of default xf skin.I made a few color edits of my liking.It is almost complete and only few places need some work.I would like to hear some positive criticism and suggestion to make it better.

I again say the skin is yet to be complete and I need bugs and suggestion as I said earlier.Just opened the forum for public as to allow ppl to go through the skin.

My site: http://orpheusdroid.com/

Hope people would like it and give positive criticism.

Regards,
Vijai

If you are running a site geared towards Android I would suggest using the green from the Android logo since you are asking about colors. Use some green and white and black.

I thried android green but it doesnt fit well with by bg...Its too light to be able to be read.I would try holo blue because I have seen many sites using blue for their darker background.Thanks for your suggestion and let me come back after trying :)

Top Bottom