1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Android aimed forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by vijaichander, Mar 12, 2013.

1. vijaichander

vijaichander Active Member

Hello all,
    Im building a forum devoted to android world (Myself being a custom rom developer)where users are free to ask their question,post guides and scripts for android development etc...I have have edited a skin developed by microsuck which is basically a darkened skin of default xf skin.I made a few color edits of my liking.It is almost complete and only few places need some work.I would like to hear some positive criticism and suggestion to make it better.

I again say the skin is yet to be complete and I need bugs and suggestion as I said earlier.Just opened the forum for public as to allow ppl to go through the skin.

My site: http://orpheusdroid.com/

Hope people would like it and give positive criticism.

2. vijaichander

I need suggestions on colors please....Im not so strong at choosing colors...Thanks for your suggestions...:)
  3. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

If you are running a site geared towards Android I would suggest using the green from the Android logo since you are asking about colors. Use some green and white and black.
    Shelley likes this.
  4. MLB

MLB Member

Very nice, @vijaichander
    It looks good and I'd love to contribute within the forums. My username is "Kenny"

vijaichander likes this.
  5. Jay

Jay Active Member

I would suggest trying to replicate the holo interface introduced in Android 4.0
  6. vijaichander

I thried android green but it doesnt fit well with by bg...Its too light to be able to be read.I would try holo blue because I have seen many sites using blue for their darker background.Thanks for your suggestion and let me come back after trying :)
  7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

No Razr love? Don't like to colors...Doesn't make you think Droid when you first load the site.
  8. vijaichander

Razr love?I think of adding a good droid to bg so that it looks more droid focused forum and I also the skin to be dark themed ;)