XF 1.2 An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Regina Ortega

Hello, im having this issue; my datacenter where i host my forum in my VPS had a energy issue today; and after the last incident my forum went offlane with this message.

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

When i try to get admincp i get this error:

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table './xenmupe/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Session.php at line 700
  6. XenForo_Session->getSessionFromSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 435
  7. XenForo_Session->_setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 419
  8. XenForo_Session->start() in XenForo/Session.php at line 319
  9. XenForo_Session::getPublicSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Login.php at line 7
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Login->actionForm() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/foro.muonline.pe/admin.php at line 13

Ps:
If the answer is to repair the table, can you tell me how do i do that with webmin? Thanks. If not can you help me to solve this issue? Thank you very much again.

Hi, thanks for answer.

I don't know what's phpmyadmin; but this shouldn't happen. I mean what xenforo has to do with the energy issue in my DC. I didnt change anything.

Please help.

You xf_session table is crashed. You need to access your database to repair that table. phpMyAdmin is a web-based tool to access you database.

If you dont have phpMyAdmin, you can try repair it by ssh:

Code:
mysql -u username -p
use your_xenforo_database;
repair table xf_session;

Top Bottom