XF 1.5 An exception occurred: Using $this when not in object context in

Could tell me where the problem lies because I have the addon again deinstallierr but the error message still comes on the homepage of my forum.

Error message is the following.

PHP:
An exception occurred: Using $this when not in object context in /xenforo/library/Borbole/Sidebars/Listener/Listener.php on line 16

Borbole_Sidebars_Listener_Listener::templateHook() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 2879
eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 140
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in xenforo/index.php at line 13

Seems to be a problem with an add on called Sidebars.

If it has been uninstalled, there would be no possibility of it being able to generate that error so either another add on is involved or it hasn't been uninstalled correctly.

I have just tested something.

Is currently on my server php 7.1.5 Active and Debian 9 and Maria Db 10

Because I have switched to PHP 7.0.19 and see Since the error message comes no longer there seems to be some addon with PHP 7.1 not compatible.

Thanks for your answer.

Top Bottom