XF 1.2 An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

WildWayz

Hi guys

I've been running Xenforo for a while now and never come across this problem until end of last week:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /home/jpbsuppo/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 55
    XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
    XenForo_Application::handleException()

I was running 1.2.1, so I got the web host to restart MySQL as mentioned, then ran the upgrade to 1.2.3. It has since fallen over 4 times since last week. Nothing has changed plugin-wise and the server is on shared hosting. The web host is not having any reports from other clients with regards to this, and they have never seen the error on Xenforo either - but a restart will fix it for up to 24hrs.
The forum isn't heavily active - maybe 3 posts a day (we're about to launch our first paintball marker - will pick up after that!).

Any ideas? Thanks :)

Ok,

after being in touch with the "hosting support", my "plan" don´t allow me to modify any type of values in MySQL (as @Tracy Perry says).....

And they say that the values mentionned by @japersonal are already changed .

My question is:
Is this log error relate to a backup problem or not?

The error is often triggered by a backup process, if that's what you mean, but it's not guaranteed. Otherwise, it's basically an internal MySQL bug/limitation.

Okay thank you ......So, PLANET HOSTER , hosting services give you the acces to a CPANEL that include a "R1SOFT auto backup system" that is not working at the moment due to some internal issues......Maybe the log error is a consequence of it.......

Thank you for the support and we'll see in a short future :)

This is what i get this morning :

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Stephane Perrin, Yesterday at 8:30 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/........./forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/..........forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/............./forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', Array)
#3 /home/................/forum/library/Andy/Banner/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(116): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#4 /home/.................../forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Andy_Banner_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#5 /home/..................../forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/................/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://www.gentlemensimracers.fr/forum/forums/chat-bar.7/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hello,

i´m back with my problem due to a "no knowleges " regarding , where to go and what to do to solve it.

Planet Hoster says that i can´t have acces to the file tht i should fix or change or what ever......

The error today is this one:

Stack Trace:
#0 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT phra...', Array)
#3 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(223): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('\n\t\t\tSELECT phra...', Array)
#4 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(689): XenForo_Model_Phrase->getEffectivePhraseByTitle('option_tp_direc...', 0)
#5 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(618): XenForo_Model_Phrase->compileNamedPhraseInLanguageTree('option_tp_direc...', 0)
#6 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Phrase.php(36): XenForo_Model_Phrase->compileAllPhrases(7.9998559951782, 0, 3003)
#7 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php(66): XenForo_Deferred_Phrase->execute(Array, Array, 7.9998559951782, 'Rebuilding... P...')
#8 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, 'Rebuilding... P...')
#9 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, 'Rebuilding... P...', false)
#10 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, 'Rebuilding... P...', false)
#11 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, 'Rebuilding... P...', false)
#12 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#13 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /xxxxxxxxxxxx/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(67) "http://www.gentlemensimracers.fr/forum/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["redirect"] => string(57) "http://www.gentlemensimracers.fr/forum/admin.php?add-ons/"
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Stack Trace
#0 /xxxxxxxxxxxxforum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT res...', Array, 2)
#3 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenResource/Model/Resource.php(112): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT res...', 'resource_id')
#4 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenResource/Listener/Template.php(158): XenResource_Model_Resource->getResources(Array, Array)
#5 [internal function]: XenResource_Listener_Template::addResourcesBlock(Object(Andy_Calendar_ControllerPublic_Forum), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'Index')
#6 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(73): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Controller.php(363): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_post...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#8 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(358): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'Index')
#9 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/renderpr/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://www.gentlemensimracers.fr/forum/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Please i need a doctor :)

I'm getting this same error message and my host company (shared hosting) tells me they can't make the changes to the my.cnf file.

My question is, is this creating any problems on my site or can I ignore it?

Here's the error that I get:

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Wednesday at 7:32 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/XenForo/Session.php(855): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_session', Array)
#4 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/XenForo/Session.php(574): XenForo_Session->saveSessionToSource('28d8e3ee1b2a9bf...', false)
#5 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/XenForo/Controller.php(414): XenForo_Session->save()
#6 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/XenForo/Controller.php(358): XenForo_Controller->updateSession(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), 'XenForo_Control...', 'Errornotfound')
#7 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(358): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), 'XenForo_Control...', 'Errornotfound')
#8 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/westcoa6/public_html/westcoastpaddler/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(70) "http://westcoastpaddler.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4542&p=59506"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["f"] => string(1) "1"
["t"] => string(4) "4542"
["p"] => string(5) "59506"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom