I'm not sure if this already exists (Although I have looked) but I am looking for a way to integrate My Xenforo Installation With Amazon AWS.
Features would include:
- Storing Attachments in Amazon S3 and transparently Linking to the S3 Bucket
- Storing Static images I.E. Avatars in the Amazon S3 Bucket and Transparently pull them.
- Automatically make site adjustments to Utilize CloudFront & Utilize it in conjunction with Amazon S3
- Make adjustments on Session Management to manage sessions behind a Load Balancer/s
Also there are many other services that AWS Offers that could be quite useful. Such as:
- Glacier (For Older Backup's)
- SES "Simple E-mail Service" (For Bulk E-mailing)
- ElasticCache (Amazon Hosted MemCached System)
- And Many Others
Thanks for the Consideration,