Am I in a special group now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Matter

Just curious about something since Kier's reply - made here. I'm presuming I must be in a Special Group now, no longer can I edit my posts. No offence, but what's that's suppose to achieve?

Now if I make a spelling mistake, or a typo error. No longer do I have the option to edit and correct it.

Not sure you did actually? :)

DSC01431.webp

I still feel that Harry Potter isn't my cup of tea. However, if subscriptions are open to the Harry Potter club I'm in.
yes.gif

Edit: Apologies wrong thread.

Oh look, surprise, surprise! As expected, "seeing as you always do it". Shelley's little sidekick turned-up.

You not "liking" her post also, you usually do? :whistle:

Oh look, surprise, surprise! As expected, "seeing as you always do it". Shelley's little sidekick turned-up.

You not "liking" her post also, you usually do? :whistle:
:rolleyes: Obviously we've formed a coalition to mock and abuse you over the internet because you've got such a large impact on our lives.

That or you're just a dumbass who can't face that there are probably very few people (Outside of your own demented head) who actually like you, and the rest either are fed up with you, or just plain ignore you.

Where's that popcorn smiley when ya need it? Ahh, this will do: :coffee:
I must say, you people entertain the hell out of me. Especially you, MRGTB. How's that site of yours doing, anyway?

My site is still there, just about. Check my signature links. ;)
Can't. I had to disable signatures months ago because XenForo doesn't yet have the ability to limit signatures and some people felt that it was important to have a signature the size of a barn. I'll assume the one URL is still your old username dot com.

:rolleyes: Obviously we've formed a coalition to mock and abuse you over the internet because you've got such a large impact on our lives.

Sorry to hear that, you should try getting out more then. There's big wide world outside your front-door, if you only open it and take a look. :)

Can't. I had to disable signatures months ago because XenForo doesn't yet have the ability to limit signatures and some people felt that it was important to have a signature the size of a barn. I'll assume the one URL is still your old username dot com.

Yes, same URL as per usual.

That or you're just a dumbass who can't face that there are probably very few people (Outside of your own demented head) who actually like you, and the rest either are fed up with you, or just plain ignore you.

I missed that little bit before, you resorting to more personal insults now. You can't take the witty comments back and are losing your rag. Then maybe you should stop replying, or does Shelley have you on a ball-and-chain acting like a brainwashed drone for here, so you can't help yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom