Always Open Links in New Tab [Deleted]

suggestion1: have option to enable/disable

suggestion 2: media gallery open in new tab option

example:

@Masetrix i should of been more specific, what i meant was enable/disable for every option in admin panel. [ ] <-- this is enable/disable checkbox box

example:

Enable open in new tab
[ ] messages,
[ ] signatures
[ ] conversations
[ ] media gallery

Hey 51463, thanks for the feedback!

On enable/disable - the add-on just changes a function within XF to prevent target="_blank" being stripped from internal links. It's fairly basic as an add-on, and most links go through the same function. I'm not intending to update this add-on much outside of the core functionality.

Re: Media Gallery - that would be good to add, but we don't use Resource Manager on my site, so I don't have access to the code to implement this in the add-on unfortunately.

The add-on is released as free, and something that I made primarily for my own site that I thought might be useful to the wider XF community. :)

I will support the add-on as much as possible for future updates to XF to make sure it continues to work, but I'm not a paid add-on developer and I don't think the 13 downloads this add-on currently has justifies me spending a huge amount of time making it into something much more complex...

Top Bottom