Alter Ego Detector

Alter Ego Detector 1.7.8

No permission to download
At least php 5.4+
Thanks. I fell way behind doing updates. I have xen 2.x ready but i have to build a new instance because the packages are all way out of date. I think i'm running 5.3.3 right now. so that's why i can't upgrade.

I'll update it and get going.

Gotta say, we've been using xen for several years now and i think your add-on is in the top 2 as far as being useful for us.

I also see you're just about ready for 2.0. Do you have an ETA on that? i might be better off to wait. you say next week. is that a pretty safe bet?

Reactions: Xon
Thanks. I fell way behind doing updates. I have xen 2.x ready but i have to build a new instance because the packages are all way out of date. I think i'm running 5.3.3 right now. so that's why i can't upgrade.

I'll update it and get going.
That sounds like CentOS 6.x, I would recommend a 3rd party repository like remi or ius

Gotta say, we've been using xen for several years now and i think your add-on is in the top 2 as far as being useful for us.
Cheers!

I also see you're just about ready for 2.0. Do you have an ETA on that? i might be better off to wait. you say next week. is that a pretty safe bet?
I was hoping to finish the final testing this week but haven't had a chance to yet, so end of next week at the earliest.

That sounds like CentOS 6.x, I would recommend a 3rd party repository like remi or ius

Dead on. CentOS 6. we're going to upgrade to 7.

I was hoping to finish the final testing this week but haven't had a chance to yet, so end of next week at the earliest.

Not a problem. if you're looking for testers for next week i may be able to help depending on how soon I can get the instance put together. It's a dedicated setup just for the forum.

With GDPR enforced, are forum admins using this add-on making public the cookie name and the intent of the cookie? Could anyone share what they've written?

@Xon we use this important add-on in our current XF1 forum but are looking to migrate to XF2 and feel we can't do it without this add-on. Appreciate you're probably mega busy at the moment, but any timeline on when you think you can get an XF2 version of this up?

Top Bottom