Almost ready

C.Stanley

I have came really close to buying and making the switch from vb4 for xenforo. The only thing stopping me is a few questions.

1. How hard is the switch from vb to xenforo?
2. Will i keep all members, and posts?
3. Have yet to see many highly modded xenforo boards (mods, templates, plugins ect..)
4. How hard to learn xenforo after years of vb?
5.How do those of you that have made the switch feel about your decision?

I am looking to do this over this next few days, so all input would be great. Thank you.

Still on the edge lol. If i do switch are there any real trust worthy members here that would help me get it set up and show me the ropes for a price? I have been reading and watching vids for the last few days and i am really leaning towards Xenforo but i dont want to be stuck with my site down for long, or an unmodded site and a lost admin lol

Still on the edge lol. If i do switch are there any real trust worthy members here that would help me get it set up and show me the ropes for a price? I have been reading and watching vids for the last few days and i am really leaning towards Xenforo but i dont want to be stuck with my site down for long, or an unmodded site and a lost admin lol
I highly suggest contacting @oman here http://xenforo.com/community/thread...tallation-upgrade-services.45948/#post-611841 He is fantastic, super trustworthy and very efficient.

Yes there are many trustyworthy members that will gladly set you up. @oman is very trustworthy and like @Mrs.T mentioned efficient.

There's also @SchmitzIT (if memory recalls he does installations) who had had great feedback posted back for his services provided. Your probably best looking in the 3rd party service offers area though ensure you read the customer feedback to get the right person as there is one or 2 people I would not recommend that you allow to touch your forum.

You can hit me up via convo, just let me know what your stuck with and we can take it from there.

Top Bottom