Almost 1 Hour left till E3 starts

I'm going to let my wallet do the talking in letting Microsoft know what I think of their Microsoft xBox One, by ordering myself a Sony Playstation 4

• No used game restrictions
  • No Internet requirement (unless you're doing multi-player obviously)
  • No genuine advantage (as I call it)
  • No calling home every 24 hours
  • Does't not restrict system if you're offline for 24+ hours
  • Welcomes 3rd party games
  • Better hardware
  • 100 less
Oh Microsoft.... GAME OVER.

I'm just trying to picture the faces of the morons intelligent people who spend thousands of €s on PC gaming rigs... and then they watch E3.

I'm just trying to picture the faces of the morons intelligent people who spend thousands of €s on PC gaming rigs... and then they watch E3.

Eh? I will always prefer PC gaming over console, on top of that my PC I use to make money as well, that helps :D.

PS4 is looking nice btw

Most of those people that build huge gaming rigs don't just game on them. A lot of them also do programming, graphic design or video editing and make better use of their system than any console gamer ever will.

Sony is taking a hit on the price of the PS4 but will be making money off of other things to make up for it.

Most of those people that build huge gaming rigs don't just game on them. A lot of them also do programming, graphic design or video editing and make better use of their system than any console gamer ever will.

Sony is taking a hit on the price of the PS4 but will be making money off of other things to make up for it.

Like me :D. I do Let's Plays, video editing, photoshop, twitter, gaming, web browsing etc.

Because there are those that insist on comparing apples to oranges and think it's a valid comparison.

I can never stand that saying, it's perfectly valid to compare different types of fruit :D Nutritional content, shape, flavour and so much more... :D

Consoles and PCs however, not so much.

I'm going to let my wallet do the talking in letting Microsoft know what I think of their Microsoft xBox One, by ordering myself a Sony Playstation 4

• No used game restrictions
  • No Internet requirement (unless you're doing multi-player obviously)
  • No genuine advantage (as I call it)
  • No calling home every 24 hours
  • Does't not restrict system if you're offline for 24+ hours
  • Welcomes 3rd party games
  • Better hardware
  • 100 less
Oh Microsoft.... GAME OVER.

I tend to agree. The only thing holding me back is the controller. The Xbox 360 controller (for me) was infinitely better than the PS3 one. The PS3's analog sticks seem to be in really dumb locations. You'd have thought they would have redesigned it a bit better given that the controller was the number one criticism.

I tend to agree. The only thing holding me back is the controller. The Xbox 360 controller (for me) was infinitely better than the PS3 one. The PS3's analog sticks seem to be in really dumb locations. You'd have thought they would have redesigned it a bit better given that the controller was the number one criticism.

Exact opposite for me. I cannot find any controller that compares to the Dualshock.

But just because of the Controller to give M$ everything. NO!!!!
Better a Controller i can get used to and Freedom!!!!

Maybe there will be any Adapter you can use something like a Xbox Controller

Top Bottom