Almost 1 Hour left till E3 starts

TsinJu

Well, i hope some Questions about Xbox One will be answered and more Infos about PS4 will be given.

From what i´ve read within the last Days USA wants Xbox One and Germany the PS4.
From my side it depends on who has the better Features ( Buying/Selling 2nd Hand Games, Kinect monitoring, 24h Connection etc..)

Well, i hope some Questions about Xbox One will be answered and more Infos about PS4 will be given.

From what i´ve read within the last Days USA wants Xbox One and Germany the PS4.
From my side it depends on who has the better Features ( Buying/Selling 2nd Hand Games, Kinect monitoring, 24h Connection etc..)

Xbox One is crap. Apparently your "leasing" games. Which means Microsoft can take the games away anytime they want. There money hoggers.

I still dont like the PS4 Controller, but if they just change these things M$ wants to do i will buy one for sure.
Also if i am a big Xbox Fan

@There money hoggers: So true

But i also read that it´s the Publisher who are behind this?!

Last edited:
I'll not be purchasing an xBox One. Maybe their new Kinect if it works with xBox 360, but other than that I'm going to likely default to a PS3 now. I may purchase a PS4 if they don't pull the same stunt as Microsoft.

If they don't pull the same stunt, Sony's Playstation 4 is going to make a large killing. If they do pull the same stunt.... I know a few alternative gaming devices which I'll be looking into.

I'll not be purchasing an xBox One. Maybe their new Kinect if it works with xBox 360, but other than that I'm going to likely default to a PS3 now. I may purchase a PS4 if they don't pull the same stunt as Microsoft.

If they don't pull the same stunt, Sony's Playstation 4 is going to make a large killing. If they do pull the same stunt.... I know a few alternative gaming devices which I'll be looking into.

Such as?

Last edited:
Personally the Ouya seems overrated. I was excited when I first heard about it but I've heard the Nexus 7 outperforms it and it offers so much more.

Hmm, wth should i buy me a new XBOX 360 when the One comes out soon..... Bit useless in any way.
I like that they relasing two free Games (every Month?)
World of Tanks for free too???

I like the look of BF4 but 60FPS on Xbox One? Thought just PS4 has 60FPS and Xbox One on 30FPS????

As expected nothing about xbox one itself. Just Games :/

OUYA and Steam needs more Developing. Nothing i am interested in atm.
I just hope PS4 is doing it better.

Last edited:
Oh god, there is a few actually.

Steam is in development of making their own game console
Ouya seems promising once its released http://www.ouya.tv

Those are the top 2 that come to mind.

Sums up the Ouya:

spb5.gif

Can you guys take whatever issues you have to conversation?

It's starting to affect more and more threads so let this be an end to it.

Top Bottom