Allowing users to create articles with video

Each license is good for one public site along with one private password protected site to use for testing, developing etc. vB and all other commercial forum softwares also have this same policy. Ofc, you can point as many domains as you wish to your one install.

Do I have to pay for upgrades to the license every year? If I don't will it still work?

Dustin

Do I have to pay for upgrades to the license every year? If I don't will it still work?

Dustin

Once your license expires, you can choose to pay $40 to renew your updates and ticketed support. Yes, your forum will still work, and you will still be able to download the versions of XenForo that came with your license when you purchased it. You just won't be able to get ticketed support. :)

Hello, I purchased Better Blogs. However, I didn't save the download file. I need to download it again but the seller won't reply to my email requesting a new download link. How can I get in touch with them? It seems the only reliable responses I get on these forums is from the pre-sales forum.

Dustin

But can users have their own blogs in Xenforo? Can they create their own video sales pages that are formatted to look like sales pages?

I think you could use the Xencarta wiki to do this? It now has permission......
I'm just trying it out and it allows very detailed pages to be created with all BBcodes...and you can even add other free XF add-ons for fancier bbcodes.

Top Bottom