Server issue Allowed memory error on report panel

Kevin 🚀

Affected version
Hello,

I have a concern with my reporting panel, my team has made more than 600 reports of topics including topics from the resource module and this causes this error :
Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16384 bytes) in /home/realityg/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 250

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/realityg/public_html/library/XenForo/Error.php on line 1

I have disabled all addons on my forum and i have the problem only when Resource manager is enabled.

Do you already have this concern?

Thanks in advance for the future answers and sorry for my bad english.
Good night.

This can be a tricky issue, though the initial issue is quite possibly related to your PHP memory_limit being half of the default. We recommend the default 128M limit. Changing that will likely resolve the issue.

Generally though, the moderation queue is designed to be kept small. If you have a large queue, work has to be done to calculate how many entries a particular moderator can see (to determine if they have actions to take). This requires processing data on all entries.

This can be a tricky issue, though the initial issue is quite possibly related to your PHP memory_limit being half of the default. We recommend the default 128M limit. Changing that will likely resolve the issue.

Generally though, the moderation queue is designed to be kept small. If you have a large queue, work has to be done to calculate how many entries a particular moderator can see (to determine if they have actions to take). This requires processing data on all entries.
Thanks for your reply,
Our problem was fixed, we have rebuild the configuration of LiteSpeed and php.ini with new value for increase memory ! :)

Good night.

Top Bottom