Allow users to sell and buy...

AT8500

Hello,

Part of my forum, which begun as small place where few users started to buy and sell some items, now become big and important part of my forum where lot of users sell and buy.

Now I would like to know if there is any addon or something which could be used for such thing. It would be prefect if it could be integrated in forum and allow users to post unified posts with pictures and description of item they are selling. Also after transaction is finished to allow each side to give feedback...etc.

Standard eCommerce solutions are not good for me, because I (or forum) is not seller, users sell and buy between themselves so we could think about it as mini eBay :)
Forum is not involved in transaction, just allowing users to post their item and provide platform for communication between users and that is all.

Hello,

Part of my forum, which begun as small place where few users started to buy and sell some items, now become big and important part of my forum where lot of users sell and buy.

Now I would like to know if there is any addon or something which could be used for such thing. It would be prefect if it could be integrated in forum and allow users to post unified posts with pictures and description of item they are selling. Also after transaction is finished to allow each side to give feedback...etc.

Standard eCommerce solutions are not good for me, because I (or forum) is not seller, users sell and buy between themselves so we could think about it as mini eBay :)
Forum is not involved in transaction, just allowing users to post their item and provide platform for communication between users and that is all.

In all honesty we found most users just like using threads: http://p8ntballer-forums.com/forums/for-sale.55/

I've not realy come across a good system for XenForo yet which works well to replace such a function.

Top Bottom