Implemented Allow users to change thread title x-seconds after posting thread

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Come on guys, this is a xenForo suggestions forum... Let's avoid confusion but telling that you can do it in vbulletin. Thank you

I just wanted to change a thread title right after posting because of something I forgot. Unfortunately I couldn't in the editor.

This is something we get regularly from our users too, they make an error in the title and only see it after posting the thread. Why not give a user the time to edit the thread title?

As far as I am aware, thread title editing is an ACP permission as mod's have the ability.

Personally I'd either have the ability to edit titles active or deactive, not based on a time limit.

another question... how easy is it for the mods/admins to edit the title? is it ajaxy like it is on vb from the forum view? i absolutely love the vb version because users on my forum usually end up with stupid titles for their threads. would be cool if i as an admin/mod can edit the title from the thread page itself. using ajax. :)

I can't comment on vB as I have never used it but all I will say is you will love how the moderating functions work.

I don't want to give too much away, some things are worth waiting for ;)

the moderation features are pretty cool from the videos kier has posted. in fact, absolutely pathetic way to ban a spammer is one of the reasons i absolutely detest vb4 right now. if i am correct, it takes around 10 clicks and 4 pages to get it done.

I'll leave this thread here anyway as it's in the suggestions forum and the other(s) are in the pre-sales forum.

Top Bottom