Lack of interest Allow sub navigation multiple entries / grouping, and to be expandable by devs

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Was the suggestion this specifically or just the concept of it?

Because you can do that in general.

Both :) The concept, and that it should probably be used in core for Watched Threads and Watched Forums.
I see at XF2 demo that it was done with Pages, thus I assume by 'in general' you mean that we can easily achieve same with standard core sub-navigation through XF2 ACP menu navigation control?

Yes, you can move/add additional links as you wish.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with the specific suggestion as those are links under the forums tab, so including other types of content there (rather than in their specific tab) is somewhat inconsistent.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with the specific suggestion as those are links under the forums tab, so including other types of content there (rather than in their specific tab) is somewhat inconsistent.
What other content? Watched Forums | Threads | Tag are all related to the Forums and very consistent with the forum.

It's only forum and threads by default; tags isn't one. However, in that example, tags are content agnostic, though that's not a great point because it means they don't really have a tab.

But based on your screenshot, you added watched categories. I assume this is a separate content system. As such, I was assuming that you were suggesting we pull things like watched media, albums, etc into a single menu.

But based on your screenshot, you added watched categories. I assume this is a separate content system. As such, I was assuming that you were suggesting we pull things like watched media, albums, etc into a single menu.
No, purely a 'lorem ipsum' type of value that was added to try and demonstrate that context appropriate sub-menu items should be grouped together rather than existing as seperate items at the already busy sub-navigation level.

Top Bottom