Implemented Allow staff + highest priority user group banners

Paul B

XenForo moderator
Staff member
With the new User Group Banners feature, there is no option to have the Staff banner plus a single banner from the user group with the highest display styling priority.
Instead it would be all banners from all groups or just the staff banner, assuming it is the highest priority.

The way the stacking works, there is no differentiation between a staff banner and any other banner, so they are all grouped and treated equally meaning the options are:

1. All off
2. All on
3. Highest display styling priority only

I have members with multiple upgrades but I only want to display a single banner, which is possible.
However, I also have a separate staff banner but I can't use this system to show the staff banner plus one other.

So ideally it would be great to be able to have the staff banner using the staff class seperately from the regular user groups, allowing for a fourth option:

4. Staff + highest display styling priority

Upvote 19
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Where do I find the code for the default staff banner?

Sorry your previous answer confused me.... not hard to do but you succeeded nonetheless. :)

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 32
The pre-defined banner colours use the palette and can only be edited using EXTRA.css.
Add this to the template, changing the colours to suit:
Code:
.userBanner.bannerStaff {
background-color: @secondaryMedium;
border-color: @secondaryMedium;
color: @contentBackground;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px @secondaryMedium;
}

.userBanner.bannerStaff.wrapped span {
background-color: @secondaryMedium;
}

Last edited:
I know this is a bit old but how can you make only members (Not staff) have stackable banners?Could this be implemented as well?

Thank you

Top Bottom