Duplicate Allow selection of multiple thread prefixes

Chris4GL

I really like the thread prefixes included with XF. I run a software development discussion forum, so being able to tag is wonderful. However, I'd love to be able to allow for multiple prefixes to be selected from different groups. For example, select both a version number and operating system.

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is a duplicate suggestion and in the past the developers have stated they are not in favour of multiple prefixes per thread and would instead favour tagging (which has also been suggested).

Have had a similar problem, but maybe if xenForo implements native thread tags support, they'll be innovative enough so that threads are easily sortable by them.

Edit: Ninja'd.

This is a duplicate suggestion and in the past the developers have stated they are not in favour of multiple prefixes per thread and would instead favour tagging (which has also been suggested).

Tagging would work well, I'll vote for that feature, thanks!

I need multiple prefixes for our Movies & TV Series Subforum for Genres too. There are Movies with "Drama" & "Action", not only one Genre.

I'd like to see this as well... or at least make the tagging system more robust. Right now, even with XenTag, it's somewhat useless for organizing content in a strategic manner.

I need multiple prefixes for our Movies & TV Series Subforum for Genres too. There are Movies with "Drama" & "Action", not only one Genre.
Exactly, I also really need multiple prefixes. would be really great in the future.

Top Bottom