• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Allow moderators to ban users

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a way for allow moderator to ban users from a specific node? A node that they moderate, i intend.

Example -->Moderator of X node can ban users from accessing to X node (not all forum). The same of moderators of y node etc.

There are a way for allow moderator to ban users from a specific node? A node that they moderate, i intend.

Example -->Moderator of X node can ban users from accessing to X node (not all forum). The same of moderators of y node etc.
A mod can't, but the admin can. You need to setup permissions for a user for that node disallowing permissions to post

I get an error when trying to install this. I upload the CemZoo folder into library, goto admin cp select the xml file and click install, then I get this error.

Please enter a valid callback method.

edit: nevermind, the uploaded file permisions were wrong.

I get an error when trying to install this. I upload the CemZoo folder into library, goto admin cp select the xml file and click install, then I get this error.

Please enter a valid callback method.
I haven't installed this in a while, but I'm running it in my forums with 1.1.1 and seems to work correctly

The "Please enter a valid callback method" usually means the files were not uploaded correctly. Make sure you have
<ROOT>
-- /library
-- -- CemZoo
-- -- -- Username

With that exact case as it is case-sensitive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom