Add-on All in one stats addon?

usAdultAds

Does anyone know if there is an all in one stats addon?
I have been seeing tinker tot stuff like Most online users
that simply goes into the existing block, and thats ok,
but I would like to see a full blown stats addon...

ie:

Today's Top Posters
Weekly Top Posters
Monthly Top Posters
Forum Top Posters

You know, forum stats that would really be useful....
something like this probably would have to go on the
footer as you would display x amount of top postesr
from each category, or any other useful stats....

Thanks

Does anyone know if there is an all in one stats addon?
I have been seeing tinker tot stuff like Most online users
that simply goes into the existing block, and thats ok,
but I would like to see a full blown stats addon...

ie:

Today's Top Posters
Weekly Top Posters
Monthly Top Posters
Forum Top Posters

You know, forum stats that would really be useful....
something like this probably would have to go on the
footer as you would display x amount of top postesr
from each category, or any other useful stats....

Thanks

I'm quite sure this is the same request me and surfsup were chatting about yesterday in a related thread. I don't think there is an add-on available that shows the forums top daily/weekly/monthly Overall top posters. The link to that is here if it's of any benefit to you since both of you seem to want the same thing and history shows more people wanting the same add-on a developer usually pops along and builds it. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/top-poster-in-last-x-hours.43693/#post-469783

Not sure why someone has not made it yet, stats can be useful info; I can see a lot of forum
installing the addon if it is fairly good, and you can even continue adding onto the stats....

Posts Today:
Posts Last Week:
Posts Last Month:
Posts YTD:

Most Online Users Today:
Last Week:
Last Month:
YTD.....

Maybe even stats I have not thought of yet....
and an option to save them in a thread archive...

I'm quite sure this is the same request me and surfsup were chatting about yesterday in a related thread. I don't think there is an add-on available that shows the forums top daily/weekly/monthly Overall top posters. The link to that is here if it's of any benefit to you since both of you seem to want the same thing and history shows more people wanting the same add-on a developer usually pops along and builds it. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/top-poster-in-last-x-hours.43693/#post-469783

Not sure why someone has not made it yet, stats can be useful info; I can see a lot of forum
installing the addon if it is fairly good, and you can even continue adding onto the stats....

Posts Today:
Posts Last Week:
Posts Last Month:
Posts YTD:

Most Online Users Today:
Last Week:
Last Month:
YTD.....

Maybe even stats I have not thought of yet....
and an option to save them in a thread archive...

I think there's a little of both reasons why.

- it pays to develop and sell multiple add-ons rather than 1 (there's just more money in it) so keeping them separated is financially better
- Until yesterday, I haven't read anyone wanting this and you and surfsup only really mentioned it yesterday/today so if nobody has suggested it a developer will probably not create it.

Personally, I think it would be excellent, i like the idea of all the statistics within tabs consolidated so it gets a like from me. I linked you to the other thread because the more people wanting such an add-on the higher the chances of a developer popping along and thinking to themselves "might be worthwhile developing" if the demand is there so more people wanting this the higher the chances we will see such an add-on which personally I would definitely like to see.

Perhaps if a few people pulled some money together to make an offer to a dev it might kickstart something? I know Surfsup is very interested in seeing such an add-on surfacing.

stat addons are not a new concept...all major forums have them...
just because no one requested it, does not mean people
would not use it...and coders do not earn money on free
addons either, but they make them; I am not one to buy
an addon; It would have to be really really good before I buy it....

I guess it is what it is....I am just surprised to see addon
stuff that I have no clue what the addon does, but yet
advanced stats have not been made yet for XF....
I think a lot of people recognize the need for stats,
even though you have not seen anyone jump hoops yet...

Your (initial?) requests should be easy to fulfill (Jake has written a query here). In fact, 1.2 has the Top Posters thing implemented.

- it pays to develop and sell multiple add-ons rather than 1 (there's just more money in it) so keeping them separated is financially better
In the case of XenForo, multiple add-ons aren't always better because of the amount of the base code you have to write.

stat addons are not a new concept...all major forums have them...
just because no one requested it, does not mean people
would not use it...and coders do not earn money on free
addons either, but they make them; I am not one to buy
an addon; It would have to be really really good before I buy it....

I guess it is what it is....I am just surprised to see addon
stuff that I have no clue what the addon does, but yet
advanced stats have not been made yet for XF....
I think a lot of people recognize the need for stats,
even though you have not seen anyone jump hoops yet...

Do you mean something like my add on here?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/top-x-daily-weekly-monthly-top-posters-forum-index.391/

Or did you mean for the stats to be at the sidebar, acp only or some other place?

Top Bottom