stats addon request

alexan1252

Hi,
I would like to know, what is the name of this addon that presents the statistics of the forum at the top

stats.webp

If I remember correctly this was an add-on from a former member who is now permanently banned from here.

If I remember correctly this was an add-on from a former member who is now permanently banned from here.
ok, I understand, but I see many pages that have addons similar to this one, where can I get the addons for my forum?

Hi,
I would like to know, what is the name of this addon that presents the statistics of the forum at the top

Would it not be fairly simple to recreate this on your own?

Go to the forum where you see that, copy the links ie "Most viewed threads"

Now analyze the link, change it for your board and insert it with a title in Public Navigation next to the New Posts link.

I know that's simplistic for me to say but it should be possible to do.

You just need the basic links for...

• Most answered
  • Most viewed
  • Most reactions

Does anyone have these?

Hi,

I thought it was a @DragonByte Tech addon. However it has a similar one if it weren't the same.

Last edited:

Can someone dm me the URL of this forum?
I would like to see if I can duplicate some of those functions.

@alexan1252 or @HWS

I will post back any parts I can duplicate using straight links

can you write it in the dm box, take a screen shot and then dm me the screenshot of the url?

Don't submit anything but the screenshot

I am not looking to circumvent anything here, I just want to inspect the URL's to see if I can mimick some of the links for Most Viewed, Most Answered etc.

Don't care what their forum is about or why they are banned, I just need the url strings to see if I can work with them.

Top Bottom