1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Align the message controls to the bottom

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by mypbaph, Oct 10, 2014.

1. mypbaph

mypbaph Member

hi again! is it possible to align the message controls to the bottom of the post area?

Attached Files:

2. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

multiple threads asking this. can't find an answer my self...

adding a min height to the style property does not fix

i already addressed this once , over wrote my templates with upgrade today so I'm reinventing the wheel to try to fix this again

3. rainmotorsports

rainmotorsports Well-Known Member

You mean kinda like this? I've never been able to do it. The likes div sits below it anyways. Easiest was was to move the div physically. Remove the interior message padding and then pad or margin the rest of the elements but other addons that use a message layout also have to be modified.

Technically you can absolute it in another div in another div with those having particular settings. But I can't figure out one how to and even if so you might have to still adjust for any addons that need it still...

Attached Files:

4. DieselMinded

DieselMinded Active Member

i done it before , i over wrote it , i think i had edits on "message" template, i upgraded to latest version of xenforo and overwrote my changes on accident