ALGunForum.com

Just a small update as not much has been going on. I personally have been super busy with work and changed jobs so look for updates coming soon.

Yesterday Facebook announced that they are going to prohibit sales of gun using pages or groups.
We have to realise that data posted on facebook and similar social media is not owned by us. It could all be gone and the page itself be deleted on one wrong post, wrong by facebook terms.

We have to realise that data posted on facebook and similar social media is not owned by us. It could all be gone and the page itself be deleted on one wrong post, wrong by facebook terms.
That is correct which is why I set up AlGunForum.com to keep good people having a place to buy and sell and talk without worrying about fakecook. and all other social media.

Changed some of the aspects of the design and updated the logo. Mostly cosmetic at the moment, Looking to start advertisements again soon for the forum.

Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

A couple of spelling mistakes, and think the initial We should be You?

Made many updates to the forum over the past few months.

Made a page for gun shows coming up.
Tweaked theme in various areas.
Combined Handgun and rifle/shotgun marketplace
mostly behind the wall type work.
Now uploading attachments to Amazon s3.
Using SES for email.

New Year New Design.

Updated Xenforo to 2.2.2
Purchased Bolt from PixelExit and started editing the theme to fit what I wanted. You can see it live at ALGunForum.com
made various changes in the background to continue developing the forum.

Still ticking along, growing and gaining members. This is by far the forum I have worked on the most and built from the ground up.

Top Bottom