1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AlGunForum.com

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Deathstarr, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Just wanted to showoff a forum I building.

http://AlGunForum.com

This was a idea because Alabama does not have a gun owners forum and I like guns. So I built the site added the forum made the logo and used Charm to base the theme off of. Well Yesterday Facebook announced that they are going to prohibit sales of gun using pages or groups. I have offer the members of those Alabama groups a place to join and we are still uncertain how facebook is going to affect those groups so I have had 200 members join in 2 days. Not many post because more post are still on facebook at this time.

Thanks for looking.

ModdingOnline and Webby like this.
  2. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Looks nice. If I ever get a gun I'll definitely join up.

3. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Just got to convince the wife into letting me get one. Already have my permit but no gun.....lol unless you count shotguns.

5. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Shotguns, rifles, ars, 1911, pistols all are guns bud. Home defense is important.

6. Webby

Webby Member

Good idea and good luck. AR-15.com is a big source of competition. I have a couple of competitors but they discuss the militaries of other countries.

Signup if you are interested in these types of topics.
    https://www.americanmilitaryforum.com/forums/

I would recommend the node icon addon and the node grid addon for you.

7. ModdingOnline

ModdingOnline Member

Very nice Site! I love guns and i believe everyone should own one! I myself have a Ar15 and a 22!
    our second amendment

Deathstarr likes this.
  8. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Thanks Guys, I just wanted a simple forum for people to join and I accomplished that for the people of Alabama. With Facebook deleting groups related to gun trade and sales My forum has grown alot over the past 2-3 days.

9. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

I own 2 9s and my wife has a 380.

10. Deathstarr

Deathstarr Active Member

Changed the design after customizing it. Remade the banner with better colors and Alabama State Flag, added the Classifieds addon from G4N, Excellent addon. What do you think?