Alerts dropdown rearrange

Morgain

I would like to move the "Show all" and "Alert Preferences"
from the bottom of the Alerts dropdown to the top of it under its title (under the narrow line).
The whole thing with its background colour.

I have searched in templates several different ways, honest!

added I better do the same to Inbox so they match - move the links bar at the bottom up under the title.

It works better if there are quite a few items to display.

For the alerts:

Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Styles & Templates -> Templates -> navigation_visitor_tab

Find :

Code:
<div class="sectionFooter">
<a href="{xen:link account/alert-preferences}" class="floatLink">{xen:phrase alert_preferences}</a>
<a href="{xen:link account/alerts}">{xen:phrase show_all}...</a>
</div>

Cut and paste it below :

Code:
<div class="menuHeader primaryContent">
<h3>
<span class="Progress InProgress"></span>
<a href="{xen:link account/alerts}" class="concealed">{xen:phrase alerts}</a>
</h3>
</div>

For the inbox:

Admin Panel -> Appearance -> Styles & Templates -> Templates -> navigation_visitor_tab

Find :

Code:
<div class="sectionFooter">
<a href="{xen:link conversations/add}" class="floatLink">{xen:phrase start_new_conversation}</a>
<a href="{xen:link conversations}">{xen:phrase show_all}...</a>
</div>

Cut and paste it below :

Code:
<div class="menuHeader primaryContent">
<h3>
<span class="Progress InProgress"></span>
<a href="{xen:link conversations}" class="concealed">{xen:phrase conversations}</a>
</h3>
</div>

Save and BAM :coffee:

Thank you so much. Perfect.

I also in the same template moved the status editor from the bottom of the user options dropdown in the same way.
Just in case anyone ever sees it as I do here is the code to move.

Code:
            <xen:if is="{$canUpdateStatus}">
                <form action="{xen:link members/post, $visitor}" method="post" class="sectionFooter statusPoster AutoValidator" data-optInOut="OptIn">
                    <textarea name="message" class="textCtrl StatusEditor Elastic" placeholder="{xen:phrase update_your_status}..." rows="1" cols="40" style="height:14px" data-statusEditorCounter="#visMenuSEdCount"></textarea>
                    <div class="submitUnit">
                        <span id="visMenuSEdCount" title="{xen:phrase characters_remaining}"></span>
                        <input type="submit" class="button primary MenuCloser" value="{xen:phrase post}" accesskey="s" />
                        <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
                        <input type="hidden" name="return" value="1" />
                    </div>
                </form>
            </xen:if>

DO NOT include the </div> that follows this as I did on my first try! weird things happened to the whole forum page.

Paste this UNDERNEATH this next bit:

Code:
<div class="Menu JsOnly" id="AccountMenu">
            <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                <xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" class="NoOverlay plainImage" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}" />

<h3><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}" class="concealed" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}">{$visitor.username}</a></h3>

<xen:if hascontent="true"><div class="muted"><xen:contentcheck>{xen:helper usertitle, $visitor}</xen:contentcheck></div></xen:if>

<ul class="links">
                    <li class="fl"><a href="{xen:link members, $visitor}">{xen:phrase your_profile_page}</a></li>
                </ul>
            </div>

DropdownsEdited.webp

Top Bottom