AlertHandler: Where can i edit the text?

cedivad

I really don't get it. Where can i create my custom "template" for the alert info?
Here you can see that the last 3, made from me, are empthy.

Schermata 2010-11-29 a 23.36.25.webp

I've create my alertHandler file, but in it i don't get what i have to edit
Here it's the file:

Code:
<?php

/**
 * Handler class for user profile post alerts
 * @package XenForo_Alert
 */
class tfTip_AlertHandler_tfTipPost extends XenForo_AlertHandler_DiscussionMessage
{
    /**
     * Fetches related content (user profile posts) by IDs
     * @param array $contentIds
     * @param XenForo_Model_Alert $model Alert model invoking this
     * @param integer $userId User ID the alerts are for
     * @param array $viewingUser Information about the viewing user (keys: user_id, permission_combination_id, permissions)
     * @return array
     */
    public function getContentByIds(array $contentIds, $model, $userId, array $viewingUser)
    {
        return $model->getModelFromCache('tfTip_Model_ProfilePost')->getProfilePostsByIds($contentIds, array(
            'join' => XenForo_Model_ProfilePost::FETCH_USER_RECEIVER
        ));
    }
}

Thank you a lot!

The problem is that I'm not using a template at all. I don't get where I have to set one. (I copied the actual stuff from the profile post system!)

The problem is that I'm not using a template at all. I don't get where I have to set one. (I copied the actual stuff from the profile post system!)
Yes, that would indeed be a big problem.

The template name is constructed from the content type and action, as you can see from the other alert templates. You don't explicitly set it, it just expects a template with a certain title to exist.

Yes, that would indeed be a big problem.

The template name is constructed from the content type and action, as you can see from the other alert templates. You don't explicitly set it, it just expects a template with a certain title to exist.
Wao, ok. I think i got it now.

Thank you a lot!

Top Bottom