Alcohol

EQ - Putting aside all your ' holes degraded in your brain' and It's chemistry arguments. You've highlighted under laying mental disorders, poor quality drugs ie purity & overdosing. None of which are caused by the actual drugs. You topped all off by saying you smoke weed but that's different ;) drugs aren't the problem.

Carlos you have confused me here...how do you mix but not at the same time? Isn't that part of mixing...incorporating two things? You going to have to explain that.
I have seen some people who drink and smoke at the same time. For this example, I'm using this one: Cigar in one hand, and beer in the other hand.

The way I do it is finish my drink first and then smoke. Why? Because then your brain can inhale the stream. Too much at once will cause some effects.
Beer and rum are both alcohol...they overload your liver and 10 to 1 they are essentially variations of the same thing....thy have the same active components. Most other substances (usually synthetic) are also processed by your liver...that is where the problem is. Almost every system in your body relies on your liver, if it fails you die.
Which is why alcohol poisoning exists. :-/
Since your liver has hundreds of functions one including processing alcohol, and another filtering out generally all toxic chemicals and turning them into something non-toxic (by nature, the reason you get drunk is you are poisoned, you remain intoxicated with your levels decreasing systematically at a rate equal to how fast your body can process the poison out. )
I noticed that the last time I was on a boat and was drinking. It had occurred to me that was the case, but on the boat it was more evident.
Say you take a bunch of percocet or whatever...and you are already drunk... well now you have a backed-up liver (remember that is why you are still drunk...your liver still has work to do...) that can't process other toxins you introduce to the system. Repeating this WILL for sure destroy your body but you are going to suffer painfully for a while when it does start happening.
Yes, this is what I mentioned earlier. :)
There is also the chance of overdosing on other substance when your drinking. If you let's say take said pain meds on a regimen that has increased over time due to resistance because of long term use and then decide to go get plastered ...you may not realize that taking a high dose of the meds is potentially deadly because you keep taking more based on your regimen that you are accustomed too with out factoring in that because you are drunk you liver is backed up and you still have tons of meds left in yah.
I would advise against using meds before or after drinking. Especially if the med has drowsiness. [yes, it tells you that it does have it]

I have done it before, I hadn't realized the med had drowsiness, otherwise I would have kept sober. Not a pleasant experience.

Yay a USA drinking buddy!!!
buddies.gif
I'm drinker, too!

EQ - Putting aside all your ' holes degraded in your brain' and It's chemistry arguments. You've highlighted under laying mental disorders, poor quality drugs ie purity & overdosing. None of which are caused by the actual drugs. You topped all off by saying you smoke weed but that's different ;) drugs aren't the problem.

The problem would be prohibition......:/

All this drug talk reminds me of this song....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom