[AL] Original Poster Highlight

[AL] Original Poster Highlight 1.5.0

No permission to download
Hello, @Zuse !

Thank you for the suggestion. I see how the position mentioned makes sense for your custom theme with a round a avatar, but on default theme it does not loop like something any admin would use, especially as putting the ribbon on the left corner is not even symmetrical related to the avatar (as the space on the left side of avatar is bigger than above it). I have emulated the position using CSS and here how it would look using CSS positioning:

Screenshot at Feb 11 22-42-07.webp

By the way, here is the CSS I have used:

CSS:
.ribbon-wrapper {
    left: -22px;
    top: -9px;
}

A similar code may be needed especially for mobile display, or the numbers may be different for your theme, but anyway, using CSS to tweak the position of the ribbon is the only option for custom themes. If you are not sure how to apply these changes, your theme provider or anyone with CSS/XenForo experience should be able to help you with positioning the ribbon.

Just let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Hello, @Zuse !

Thank you for the suggestion. I see how the position mentioned makes sense for your custom theme with a round a avatar, but on default theme it does not loop like something any admin would use, especially as putting the ribbon on the left corner is not even symmetrical related to the avatar (as the space on the left side of avatar is bigger than above it). I have emulated the position using CSS and here how it would look using CSS positioning:

View attachment 168643

By the way, here is the CSS I have used:

CSS:
.ribbon-wrapper {
    left: -22px;
    top: -9px;
}

A similar code may be needed especially for mobile display, or the numbers may be different for your theme, but anyway, using CSS to tweak the position of the ribbon is the only option for custom themes. If you are not sure how to apply these changes, your theme provider or anyone with CSS/XenForo experience should be able to help you with positioning the ribbon.

Just let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Thank you for your kind reply, this has helped me. Thanks!

Is it weird that I quite like it? :D

That's great :D Anyway, two locations are too close to each other to be a separate option in the product, so feel free to apply the custom CSS we have posted above and you will get the ribbon positioned exactly as shown in the screenshot.

Any chance of a compatibility update with XenPorta 2?

I'm using the "Thread Starter" text, haven't tested the avatar ribbon.

Unfortunately, we do not have much time to develop new features for this add-on. Feel free to contact us if you want us to develop it as a funded project and we will provide the terms to handle it.

Thank you!

After a bit of playing around and using common sense, I achieved what I wanted.
xenporta_aloph.webp

I think the avatar ribbon may be slightly more tricky to achieve, but I'm happy to share the above.

Damn, i wondered why this was just not working at all. Then i disabled [xFv] Avatar Toolbox and it worked. Spewing i cant use it as we need the Avatar Toolbox. Anyway, nice addon.

Top Bottom