Resource icon

[AL] Core Package 1.8.8

No permission to download
AddonsLab updated [AL] Core Package with a new update entry:

Compatability fix for XenForo 2.2.13

The release fixes an issue on XenForo 2.2.13 that can cause PHP errors from different add-ons that use the class extension system.

Disabling the option "Legacy Class Extension Hack" in Admin -> Options -> [AL] Core section will fix the issue.

In case you have lost access to the admin panel, upload the files from the released package, and it will fix the error.

This version also adds ability to disable the option via config.php, where you can add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could not process AL-Core-1.6.3.zip: The add-on '[AL] Core Package 1.6.3' must be approved before it can be used with XenForo Cloud.

Helper for PayPal payments

This version adds a help to sanitize item title before passing it to PayPal, as special characters in the item title may cause the payment to fail. The change is used in specific add-ons and does not automatically change the behavior of PayPal payment method.

Upgrade to this version if any of the add-ons you are using requires a newer version.

@AddonsLab - I have a question. Is this Core Package add-on needed for thread filters? Or is everything needed for thread filters already included in the Filter Framework?

@AddonsLab - I have a question. Is this Core Package add-on needed for thread filters? Or is everything needed for thread filters already included in the Filter Framework?

The Core package is still needed for the thread filter and many other our add-ons, it's just that some feature that was used only in the filters is moved to the Filter Framework now.

Thank you!

View params in the template

The update makes view parameters available in the templates under $xf.reply.viewParams. These variables can be used also in widget filters, in case a widget should be shown on a specific page that matches a specific case (e.g. only show a widget when the page does not have filters applied to it).

Upgrade to this version if any add-ons you use require a newer version or if you need this specific feature.

Can't upgrade, says files are missing. removed all of the addon files and the error message is that 15 files are missing.

We have just tested a clean install and upgrade of the add-on, and it works just fine for us. Please try to upload the entire package via FTP directory (please note that the package has two folders under the src/addons) and try again. If the issue persists, please open a support ticket at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php and we will assist you further there.

Thank you!

We have just tested a clean install and upgrade of the add-on, and it works just fine for us. Please try to upload the entire package via FTP directory (please note that the package has two folders under the src/addons) and try again. If the issue persists, please open a support ticket at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php and we will assist you further there.

Thank you!

It may be these 15 files that are missing. When I try to delete the addon files via XFAdmin I'm seeing a permissions error on these files, but when I login at the command line and manually check they aren't there:

• src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/FUNDING.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/Bug_Report.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/Feature_Request.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/Question.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE/Bug_Fix.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE/New_Feature.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/workflows/build.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/workflows/docs-lint.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/workflows/continuous-integration.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/workflows/lint.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/workflows/phpstan.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/prewk/option/.github/workflows/test.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/prewk/result/.github/workflows/test.yml

It may be these 15 files that are missing. When I try to delete the addon files via XFAdmin I'm seeing a permissions error on these files, but when I login at the command line and manually check they aren't there:

• src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/FUNDING.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/Bug_Report.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/Feature_Request.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/Question.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE/Bug_Fix.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE/New_Feature.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/workflows/build.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/league/csv/.github/workflows/docs-lint.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/workflows/continuous-integration.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/workflows/lint.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/monolog/monolog/.github/workflows/phpstan.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/prewk/option/.github/workflows/test.yml
  • src/addons/AddonsLab/Core/vendor/prewk/result/.github/workflows/test.yml

Issue resolved, my FTP wasn't uploading these files.

Top Bottom