******* - AIO Social Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - AIO Social Comments with a new update entry:

22/07/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Moved permission "can use AIO Social Comments" to Forum Permission (instead of General Permission).
- Fixed error not display while resource permission disallowed.
- Fixed bug on display Font Awesome.
- Fixed error wrong datatype.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does it integrate facebook comments with forum comments?
For example in a thread, a registered user commented as comment #5. I'm coming from Facebook, as unregistered user, and I would like to quote/comment to comment #5. Would this order my comment as #6 and be relevent to the thread, or the facebook comments are a completely separate section?

For example in a thread, a registered user commented as comment #5. I'm coming from Facebook, as unregistered user, and I would like to quote/comment to comment #5. Would this order my comment as #6 and be relevent to the thread, or the facebook comments are a completely separate section?

We're regret to tell you that facebook comments are completely separate section with XenForo comments.

Regards,

Would it be possible to make this addon give the ability to post to multiple of the options simultaneously? ie, the poster could choose to make the reply to go to Facebook and the Xenforo thread? Or, they could choose it to just go to one place.

We're regret to tell you that facebook comments are completely separate section with XenForo comments.

Regards,
So here is a suggestion. WP has the same plugin, what they did there is to duplicate comments from Facebook into the database. This gives several advantages:
1. You have a backup of the comments (right now everything is hosted on Facebook's side)
2. Search engines can read these comments (right now they can't)
3. It continues the order of the thread comments

An admin can disable/Enable this option, so people who would like to duplicate the comments could do it, others can just disable it.

Awesome idea ! Loved it.

This is a must have.. So we wont loose any search power that the comments would bring us.

******* updated ******* - AIO Social Comments with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.2

- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixed error Undefined property.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

So here is a suggestion. WP has the same plugin, what they did there is to duplicate comments from Facebook into the database. This gives several advantages:
1. You have a backup of the comments (right now everything is hosted on Facebook's side)
2. Search engines can read these comments (right now they can't)
3. It continues the order of the thread comments

An admin can disable/Enable this option, so people who would like to duplicate the comments could do it, others can just disable it.

Which plugin is that?

Also +1 to your suggestion.

I hope you add some new features from this WP addon: https://wordpress.org/plugins/fatpanda-facebook-comments/
Surely I will purchase this if you implement such features.
  1. Imports your Facebook comments into your WordPress database for safe-keeping!
  2. All of your WordPress comments are retained, with option to display them below the Facebook box
  3. All comments are printed in hidden blocks to maximize SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom