[AH] Discord Widget

[AH] Discord Widget 2.2.3

No permission to download
I'm not at all familiar with Discord, but I've followed the instructions and the widget is blank.

Is this incompatible with 2.2 - or have I done something wrong? :X3:

I'm not at all familiar with Discord, but I've followed the instructions and the widget is blank.

Is this incompatible with 2.2 - or have I done something wrong? :X3:
You have most likely done something wrong, I have no problems running this addon with XF2.2.

From the Addons FAQ
Q. The widget block is showing, but none of the contents of my discord server are appearing.
A. This could be due to a couple of things. Number one: make sure your server ID is correct. If it's not correct, the add-on can't retrieve data from Discord. Number two: make sure the "Enable Widget" in your discord server's settings is checked. Here's how to do that:
  1. Navigate to your discord server's settings.
  2. Choose the widget section.
  3. Make sure "Enable Widget" is checked.

Last edited:
So, am I the only one who doesn't know how add this widget on my home page?

It doesn't show up on the widget list after installation.

Tagging @Oblivion Knight cuz he was online recently and seems to have this widget.

Hi, we've noticed an issue with the discord widget. It seems to max out at an online count of 100 users online.

Is it possible to have the addon report a higher maximum online user count? We generally have several hundred members online on our discord channel at any given moment, so it's just stuck at 100 users online 24/7.

Hi, we've noticed an issue with the discord widget. It seems to max out at an online count of 100 users online.

Is it possible to have the addon report a higher maximum online user count? We generally have several hundred members online on our discord channel at any given moment, so it's just stuck at 100 users online 24/7.
I’ll look into it.

I solved problem. src\addons\AH\DiscordWidget\_data\templates.xml:287
Code:
w.innerHTML = "Users Online: " + y.members.length;
change to
Code:
w.innerHTML = "Users Online: " + y.presence_count;

Top Bottom