[AH] Discord Widget

[AH] Discord Widget 2.2.3

No permission to download
I followed every step for installation and enabling but it does not show as a widget on the right side, if its on any importance I use titan from xenbase

One suggestion?

Can you possibly add more options to add more discord servers as widgets. I run a private servers forum and I generally add other servers discord servers as a widget on their forum section, would be good to be able to do that with this add-on!

I've looked into this, and unfortunately it's just not feasible. I'm using someone else's open source code to connect to the discord server, and modifying it to do what you want is a bit out of my skill level. I have no doubt that it can be done, I'm just not the right person to do it.

I've looked into this, and unfortunately it's just not feasible. I'm using someone else's open source code to connect to the discord server, and modifying it to do what you want is a bit out of my skill level. I have no doubt that it can be done, I'm just not the right person to do it.

Very kind of you to explain this. There is no need anyway, thank you very much for looking.

Matt C. updated [AH] Discord Widget with a new update entry:

Update 2.2.1

This release only changes the way the javascript is handled on the page. You don't necessarily need to upgrade, but it is recommended.

Please follow the standard add-on upgrading procedure.

The license terms for this add-on has changed. If you run a commercially active XenForo installation, you must purchase a license to use this add-on. More information is available at the bottom of the overview page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I am letting everyone know that there has been a license change. The add-on is free for non-commercial forums. If your forum is commercially active, meaning it generates some form of income (user upgrades, ads, etc.) you are required to pay one-time fee of $10, which I believe is a fair price. Updates and support are for the lifetime of this add-on.

Because of this, I am giving any commercially active forums who are using this add-on 30 days before they are required to make a payment. Please contact me for payment options.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Configured the addon correctly (I assume at least :P) but it doesn't show up when trying to add it to the "Forum list: Sidebar" as a Widget. Any idea why?

How can I pay the $10 for this? I don't have an actively commercial forum but I plan to use adsense ads in the future so I would need to donate you $10. Where can I go to do that?

I still have the issue.

Is your server ID correct? It's working on his site? And someone elses site I saw.

Right now I'm either going to spend the $10 on this or the profile cover add-on. It's really a matter of who responds first. Thanks @Matt C.

If you don't get back to me before the profile cover author, no worries I won't install it but I may buy it later. Just waiting on you guys. Appreciate it

Top Bottom