Not a bug After update to 2.2 RC2: Unknown column 'type_data' in 'field list'

Delazar

Affected version
2.2 RC2
Hello,

after the update from 2.1.11 to 2.2 RC2 in the test forum I get the following message when posting in the test forum:

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'type_data' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Stack-Trace

INSERT INTO xf_post (thread_id, message_state, user_id, username, message, embed_metadata, post_date, post_id, ip_id, attach_count, warning_id, warning_message, type_data, last_edit_date, last_edit_user_id, edit_count, reaction_score, reactions, reaction_users, vote_score, vote_count, position) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException()
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException()
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(218): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1510): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1242): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php(199): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_save()
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(598): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->save()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#14 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#17 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(63) "/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region.31076/add-reply"
["referrer"] => string(82) "https://xxx.com/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region.31076/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region_31076/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(10) {
["message_html"] => string(33) "<p>tzrtztrztrzrtzrtzrtzrtztrz</p>"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "6413a65f1b92526a26d9fc5d1407dc98"
["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(87) "{"type":"post","context":{"thread_id":31076},"hash":"6413a65f1b92526a26d9fc5d1407dc98"}"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1585038041"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1585038041"
["load_extra"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(54) "/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region.31076/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Since it is only my test forum, there is no hurry

It seems like there might've been an issue with the upgrade that appears to have skipped a step, though I really don't know why that would happen. Restoring from a backup and trying again might be the most straightforward thing to try.

Did you run the upgrade via the web tool or the CLI? If you test upgraded the site I think you did, a reasonable server shouldn't have issues with the schema changes so the web interface should normally be fine, though that does depend on server config to a degree.

Hello, Mike,

I did the upgrade via the web tool. I had never had problems until now. I will import the DB again and start the upgrade again. If the problem happens again, I will contact you.

Top Bottom