Not a bug After update to 2.2 RC2: Unknown column 'type_data' in 'field list'

Affected version
2.2 RC2

Delazar

Hello,

after the update from 2.1.11 to 2.2 RC2 in the test forum I get the following message when posting in the test forum:

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'type_data' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Stack-Trace

INSERT INTO xf_post (thread_id, message_state, user_id, username, message, embed_metadata, post_date, post_id, ip_id, attach_count, warning_id, warning_message, type_data, last_edit_date, last_edit_user_id, edit_count, reaction_score, reactions, reaction_users, vote_score, vote_count, position) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException()
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException()
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(218): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1510): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1242): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#7 src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php(199): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->_save()
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(598): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->save()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#14 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#17 {main}

Status der Anfrage​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(63) "/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region.31076/add-reply"
["referrer"] => string(82) "https://xxx.com/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region.31076/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region_31076/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(10) {
["message_html"] => string(33) "<p>tzrtztrztrzrtzrtzrtzrtztrz</p>"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "6413a65f1b92526a26d9fc5d1407dc98"
["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(87) "{"type":"post","context":{"thread_id":31076},"hash":"6413a65f1b92526a26d9fc5d1407dc98"}"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1585038041"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1585038041"
["load_extra"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(54) "/threads/wo-finde-ich-gesuche-aus-meiner-region.31076/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Since it is only my test forum, there is no hurry

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
It seems like there might've been an issue with the upgrade that appears to have skipped a step, though I really don't know why that would happen. Restoring from a backup and trying again might be the most straightforward thing to try.

Did you run the upgrade via the web tool or the CLI? If you test upgraded the site I think you did, a reasonable server shouldn't have issues with the schema changes so the web interface should normally be fine, though that does depend on server config to a degree.

Delazar

Hello, Mike,

I did the upgrade via the web tool. I had never had problems until now. I will import the DB again and start the upgrade again. If the problem happens again, I will contact you.